Monday, January 1, 2018

Edible Garden Newsletter January 2018

Lanark County Master Gardeners
Edible Garden Newsletter January 2018 is now here.  This is the time of year when vegetable gardeners pour over the seed catalogues to determine what to plant.  How long are my tomato seeds viable?  Is there anyway I can check if they are still viable. How should I store my seeds if I once again, over order.  Find out here.  We all know that some vegetables like to be planted near each other while others do not want to be anywhere near each other.  This month we feature an article on companion planting with a handy chart that shows who likes each other and who does not.  Who knew that cabbage likes to be near Bush Beans but does not like being near Pole Beans.

No comments :

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...